1. Examines, diagnoses, and treats acute and chronic diseases and injuries within the scope of Family Medicine in the outpatient.
2. Prepares and reviews case histories and obtains data through interviews.
3. Examines patients and determines x-ray examinations and clinical laboratory tests required.
4. Performs minor surgical procedures.
5. Determines need for and assists in specialized medical care and treatment.
6. Exemplifies highest levels of professionalism and medical ethics in every aspect of his or her work and relationships.
7. Additional job responsibilities as assigned by CMO.
1. Master degree or above, medical related profession.
2. Minimum 5 years' working experience in Internal Medicine or Equivalent.
3. Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
4. Communicative, responsible and customer-oriented.
5. Overseas degree and working experience are highly preferred.